Jiangsu QiSheng Cable Co., Ltd.
Model No.: WDZN-YJY3*4
Conductor Type: Stranded
Application: Underground, Heating, Overhead
Conductor Material: Copper
Sheath Material: PVC
Insulation Material: PVC
Material Shape: Round Wire
Range of Application: Flame Retardant
Certification: CCC, ISO9001
Productivity: 2400K KM/Y
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 200K KM/M
WDZN-YJY copper core XLPE insulated PE sheathed low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant fire-resisting Power Cable.
Suitable for power plant.Chemical, tunnel, station.High-rise buildings and other key parts of the fire protection system are particularly suitable for emergency power supply and indoor fire protection equipment supply lines.Power supply lines for emergency power supply and fire alarm equipment, power supply lines for emergency power supply to signal lamps and emergency power supply to power supply lines for ventilation and smoke exhaust equipment, etc.
WDZN-YJY3*4 Power Cable Characteristics:
1. the conductor long-term working temperature is 70 °C, 90 °C
2. The cable is under 750850°C flame condition. Can maintain normal operation for more than 1.5 hours. Class B fireproof. Cable under 9501000 °C flame conditions. Can maintain normal operation for more than 1.5 hours, Class A fire resistance.
Low-smoke, halogen-free cable is an environmentally friendly cable that does not contain halogens (F, chlorine, bromine, I, At) and does not contain lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury, and other environmental substances. It emits no toxic fumes when burned.
● where the halogen pointer is: the value of all halogens is PP50PPM (according to PREN 14582)
● Content of hydrogen halide gas generated after combustion is <100PPM (according to EN5067-2-1)
● PH value of the hydrogen halide gas produced after combustion in water 4.3 (weakly acidic) (according to EN-50267-2-2)
● The product passes through a beam of light in a closed container and has a light transmittance of 60% (according to EN-50268-2)
● Pb<90PPM, Cd, Cr6+, Hg, PBBs, PBDEs are less than 5PPM
Low-smoke halogen-free wire features:
Low-smoke halogen-free cable
(1) The tensile strength is higher than that of general PVC wires: the tensile strength of general PVC wires is greater than 1.05Kgf/mm2, while the tensile strength of low-smoke halogen-free wires is greater than 1.2Kgf/mm2;
(2) Good weather resistance (-30°C~105°C);
(3) Good softness (hardness 80-90);
(4) Non-removable (because no plasticizer is added to this product formula, it will not have shape shift);
(5) Do not produce toxic black smoke when burning (it will produce a small amount of white smoke);
(6) has a high volume resistivity: PVC wire is generally 1012 ~ 1015Ω/cm3, low-smoke halogen-free wire is greater than 1016Ω/cm3;
(7) It has good high-voltage characteristics: PVC wire is generally more than 10KV, and low-smoke halogen-free wire is more than 15KV;
(8) Has good elasticity and tackiness.
Copyright © 2019 Jiangsu QiSheng Cable Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.